Friday, January 21, 2011

what i'm up to..

Lindsay over at Scenic Glory posed a challenge for us yesterday about we are currently up to.  So here it goes:



eating/drinking: lite vanilla yogurt w/ grape nuts mixed in, Diet Cola

listening to: whatever currently is playing on 933 FM, but my favorites right now include Bruno Mars and Stereo Love by Edward Maya.  Yum!♥

pondering: how much work I have to get done today - which appears to be alot.  also what all i want to get accomplished this weekend.  I'm hoping to get and ETSY sample done this weekend..
wearing: my favorite pair of american eagle artist jeans, an american eagle black polo, and my beloved skechers.. Hair is in a pony - keepin it simple  ♥

anticipating: so many things!! the opening of ETSY, getting my projects completed, volunteer work, the wedding, getting my tax refund! oh and don't forget winstar tonight - hopefully I'll be a winner!


baking: ooo baking!!  you know I love me some good baked food.  I really want to make some yummy valentine cupcakes, but i think it might be kind of early.. maybe i will just settle for a chocolate cake. ♥

reading: reading patterns and trouble-shooting manuals.. my sewing machine gave me all kinds of fits last night that brought lots of pirate language and tears.  ugh!  stupid machine! I am gonna do this, even if kills one of us, that's how determined I am.


loving: life in general.. i love where life has taken me so far this year and the wonderful opportunities I have been given.  I also love the mister more and more the closer the wedding gets.  I can't wait!

buying: fabric. and thread. and diet coke.. its a necessity in life.. oh and wedding things.. and healthy food..


Thanks Lindsay for this fun little challenge.

What are you up to?

Cheers,

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Stopping by via FTLOB and I have to say, I'm really loving your blog and the love your blog concept and devotion to one another! I'm following and might check out Scenic Glory's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness--diet coke is SUCH a necessity! what a fun little challenge! happy Friday my dear, you deserve it! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of you two! I love B&W...

    I like that song too (Stereo Love) and isn't Bruno Mars the BEST? Diet Coke is a necessity for me also. I get ya on that one! lol

    Fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethani,
    Beautiful photo of the two of you and I love that expression, pirate language, never heard of this, is it typical Texan or American?
    Enjoy the weekend,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I keep saying I'm going to do one and I don't! You have a lot of things to anticipate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest picture!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy to meet a fellow DFW/Rangers fan blogger. I'm so ready for baseball season!!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy weekend lovely :) i love your current list! i just can't wait to see all the details of your wedding and this new etsy shop you will be opening :) i know i will be super fabulous!

    i hope you have had a great weekend lovely. i have been busy busy...yikes!!!

    xoxo

    ps i love this picture!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.