Thursday, January 20, 2011

thinking and daydreaming ♥


oh i can wish


I can only imagine what I would get done if I had a sewing one room like this.. One day people, one day, even if its a garage, it will happen!


Other news, things are coming along,  though i did have a minor road bump, but an extra fabric store trip was able to fix that. 


I also hope everyone is having a Terrific Thursday and that it continues.  I'm hoping to stay bundled up in my cubicle at work, while the sleet/freezing rain and 30 degree temps blow in. Hopefully, it doesn't create too much chaos on the roads.  Otherwise, poor Bruce will be spending the night at work and I will ride home with someone else.

Cheers,


9 comments:

  1. Now thats definitely what I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a helluva sewing room, which can be arranged once we get a house. I mean I have to let you have that if I get a "MAN CAVE". Stay bundled up and be careful on your way home if it gets bad and stays that way....please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My step mom would LOVE this room! She's the big sewer in our family now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the decoration and the colours...amazing and sooo cute room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a pretty sewing room like that!!! Right now I barely have my own room! Can't wait for my own house!!! Hope the Etsy is coming along well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dream of a scrapbooking room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a hobby room like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodness gracious! we'd all get more done with a room like that...sigh. can't wait to see what you've got coming :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have ALWAYS wanted a sewing room! I guess it doesn't really make sense when one doesn't really know how to sew, though! ha!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.