Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Thinkin Wednesday


In following the regular Wednesday rituals of A Taste of T, I'm going to be talking about what's on my mind.

  • ETSY - I must get busy!!! So much to do..
  • When is it lunch time?? I'm starving
  • That Sharpie smell is horrible & giving me a headache
  • So glad their wedding got pushed back some.. Gives us time to save some money.
  • Sorry Katy Perry, your Firework song is getting on my nerves!
  • Suck up!
  • Is it Friday yet?
  • I need to pee... Maybe I should go..
  • Stop whining - some people don't have jobs.
  • Wedding, Wedding, Wedding!
  • ETSY, ETSY, ETSY!
  • Stop squeaking your shoes, its driving me up the wall!
  • So much to do!
  • Why isn't my email working properly?
  • Macaroni & Cheese!  I need more Diet Coke!
  • Everytime I hear Stereo Love by Edward Maya - my mind goes straight to a rave.
  • Slacker!
  • Someone is printing a book & killing lots of trees
  • Is Criminal Minds & Blue Bloods new tonight?

What are thinking this random Wednesday? Let me know.


Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. Wow and you say I'm random - yea my randomness is small in comparison to yours. But thats why I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading T's, they were great as too are yours! Totally fun idea :) Your blog looks fantastic, looking forward to seeing more.
    http://tragiccreativity.blogspot.com/
    Cheers!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so random--and so fun! now I'm craving mac&cheese and diet coke! AHHHH! fun new giveaway over on my bloggy blog...it has your name all over it! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss raves.... all that mindless dancing... FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.