Monday, January 10, 2011

snow & a nice surprise ♥


This is what I was walking out to this morning.  We might get a little more today - I'm hopeful.  I love this stuff.  Yesterday was even better.





Yep thats a white roof and snow falling!  I was giddy all day, hoping maybe we would see mass accumlation like last year.  But no such luck..  We can hope right.



And now for that nice surprise.   I'm still ironing out the details with the sponsor, but my very FIRST giveaway will be happening soon!  I can't wait - I hope you love her work as much as I do.  When everything is ready to go, with links and all, I will be posting that information. 

Stay tuned my blogger friends!

11 comments:

  1. oh so excited for you! and those pictures of the snow are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the sponsor! that's great.
    and isn't snow just the best! we got some here in Oklahoma too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm stopping by from FTLOB.
    It's snowing where I am, and I am hoping it keeps comin' too!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait!! I'll definitely be entering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's snowing where I'm at too! I like watching it fall but HATE dealing with it once it's on the ground. I'm hoping we don't get a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your feature at FTLOB!!! Hope you get lots of new followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i <3 the glitter picture!!

    i am hoping for snow up here tomorrow night so we can get a snow day on wednesday!!

    you have the cutest blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the photo!
    i just got the letter you sent me! expect one back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaaaay Snow!!! I love snow just not smashing my frozen hands on the cars at work. And the fact that is was short lived sucks too. Oh well, does make for good snugglin weather tho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how terrific! we've been waiting for a potential snow to hit here too, so hoping it arrives because those pics are making me want it even more!!! love the hand sparkles too, congrats on the new sponsor lades. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love Love the site of snow:) thanks you very much! i haven't seen in forever! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.