Monday, January 24, 2011

a hint for things to come...

Good Monday morning!  I hope everyone had a terrific, productive, yet relaxing weekend..  I know the mister and I sure did.  Between winning at Winstar, lots of sewing/ETSY projects, & football, it was extremely wonderful.



Here's a peek at what's to come for ETSY - a fold over clutch for any occasion. I'm planning on having several styles/colors available.  Let me know what ya think & any ideas/suggestions for style/color options - send them to me via email (sugarbearbear@live.com).  I would love to hear all your ideas and suggestions that you might have!

Also today is the LAST full day to enter the Bake It Pretty giveaway Tomorrow at noon (central time) the giveaway will end and I will announce the winner soon after.  So if you haven't entered and would still like to follow the link above and leave a comment with your favorite items from the Bake It Pretty shop, for your chance at $30.

Until later, have a Marvelous Monday my lovelies!

Cheers,

9 comments:

  1. OOOOO it is awosomeeee!!The clutch is amazing!!!!!!I am officially in love with it!!Did you make it??OOO you are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! You've got some talent there Bethani... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little clutch is lovely!!! I'm so excited to see what else you've got!!! Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clutch! So cute! Can't wait to check out your etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Stopped by via FTLOB and love your little clutch! the color combo is great. I'm a fan of black and green so that's an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see who wins!!! and I love that clutch its adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl you are so talented! your shop is going to be a massive success! p.s. mailed your goodie package today:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.