Monday, January 31, 2011

now open for business

finally!!


Cheers, Bethani! is officially open for business.   I listed my first four items this morning and already receiving views.  Can I say how excited I am about this?  Thanks everyone for sticking around & waiting patiently for this my store to open.. Its not as easy as I thought it would be, but I'm THRILLED I finally made it to opening..

Take some time to stop by and check out what I have so far.  As I get more things finished and photographed I will add them. 

**Notice I have my blue floral clutch discounted - I was not happy with my seam on the fold over closure flap.  Its securely sewn - the lines just aren't even, so I marked it down. 

Happy a Marvelous Monday loves!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. I just saw them!!!They are aaaal really beautiful!!!!Well done my sweet Bethani!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! can't wait to check them out :) you are so brave--and I'm so proud of you! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lady!! So excited for you!! Headed to check it out and Add to my Etsy Favorites RIGHT NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.