Tuesday, January 18, 2011

...jumped, now it's time to soar!


Since deciding and announcing that I'm going to be opening an ETSY store, I feel like I can accomplish anything.   I know I have plenty of hurdles ahead of me, but the biggest one was finally taking the plunge in this crazy adventure & just deciding to do it! 

If you follow me on twitter, you will see that I have figured out the store name, which I will be leaving a surprise for a time, until I get my banner made and some items in the store.  I hope to have some items completed and in the store within a few weeks.  A full time job, a mister, kitties & wedding planning consumes alot of my life, so nights and weekends are pretty much my only time to create. 

I'm setting a goal of the first weekend in March as my store opening - that would be March 4-6.   That's totally flexible, but I think it would be a good starting point to have a date in mind.  And the 5th is my bridal shower, so its going to be a crazy weekend, but what a sentimental date to open my store.

Stay tuned for more updates on my opening!  I love you all! Have an amazing Tuesday friends! ♥

9 comments:

  1. good luck, sweet friend! you are so fabulous, i'm certain the shop will be a HUGE success! welcome to etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I'm looking forward to reading about your etsy adventures! :o) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I'm very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower, and I love your blog! Congratulations on your Etsy progress!! I'm sure that you will do so well at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You truly can do anything and it's time you announced it to the world! Go get em girl!!! Can't wait to see the new store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for your little shop Bethaniiiii!!! I am sure that the name it's going to be sweet just like you!!!!!xexe

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay this is so exciting...i can't wait to see what you do miss...it will be lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to see more--congrats on making SO much progress! You're such an inspiration :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.