Monday, January 17, 2011

coming soon to a household near you...



You read it right, I'm coming to ETSY!  Its going to be a few months, I'm hoping like one or two, before its open, but its happening.  This has been a goal of mine for awhile; to open a shop on ETSY. And I'm finally doing something about it & accomplishing it.

I'm going to be dropping little photo hints along the way of the items that I will be selling so keep your owl like eyes open.

Details are coming... I'm still working on those, like..
  •  my shop name (the hardest part)
  • my shop banner (another hard part)
  • what all I will be selling (I'm finalizing my list, but knowing me it will change based on well everything!)
Stay Tuned!  I hope you are as excited as I am.  ♥

13 comments:

  1. yay this is so exciting...i can't wait to see what your shop is going to be like ♥ let me know if you need help with your etsy banner! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait! I've always wanted to open up a shop but have no idea what to sell ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay can't wait!!! etsy's always have the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your Etsy store! I love mine and I love looking at all the other sellers' work. Amazing! Have fun with all the preliminary stuff!

    Adelaide@ Norwegian Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news! I love Etsy (posted about, handmade stuff is the best gift to get or give!)
    Good luck with the preparations!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! Good luck with Etsy! I've been wanting to do the same thing, but haven't gotten up the nerve to do it. Maybe I will now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh exciting!!! Congrats on working toward a goal! That's awesome! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoo hoo! etsy is the best. seriously, so.much.fun.

    p.s. i got your sweet pen pal card in the mail yesterday! be looking for one coming your way this week:) happy monday, sweet friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And I would definitely be watching reality tv trash if we had cable . . .
    P.S. I have a bucket list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sooooo Happy and excited for you!!!!!Can't wait to see what you are going to sell!!!!!!I believe Etsy is a magical place...you took the right decision sweetheart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.