Monday, January 17, 2011

wedding progress being made..



We had an extremely productive, yet casual weekend.  We managed to get all my family fitted for tuxes as well as his dad on Saturday - his step dad is the only person we have left.  Yay!  I was able to spend some quality time with the girls on Main Street as the fellas ventured to the cigar shop. We were able to find a cute headband for Emilee's flower girl ensemble.  She was quite excited!  Only 102 days until the big one!

We also snuggled, grocery shopped, watched the playoffs, ate delish turkey tacos, and just basically enjoyed our weekend.

Sadly, I forgot the dear beloved camera at home, so Project 365, will have to wait until tomorrow.

How did your weekend go?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Bethani,
    I love to read along how you prepare for your wedding, thanks for sharing. (I think I already mentioned that april 30th is huge in Holland?)
    Have a good Monday!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great weekend Bethani. Productive but lots of time for down-time. And 102 days will go so fast for you, so enjoy those quiet moments when you can!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh weddings - Wow - I loved our: very intimate and all about the two of us. I'm following from wordsinsync.blogspot.com ; )

    Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you had a successful/fun/and relaxing weekend. Mine was fun! It's been my best weekend I've had in a while - the better days have arrived :) peace&love

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love that you used the picture of the cute penguin in his own little tuxedo ;) And yay for planning your wedding!! Things seem to going smoothly :) Enjoy every bit of engagement & planning the big day, it'll be here before you know it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had such a good weekend! Sounds fun :) We braved the mall movie theater and saw The Dilemma after lunch at Mi Chula's... then watched football and the Golden Globes. It was a nice and relaxing one....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for productive weekends! I had dress shopping planned, but it didn't work out, so shooting for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for productive weekends, especially when it means checking things off your wedding checklist! I knew the second I read the title of this post that I'd be proud of you :) glad you were able to enjoy the weekend, amidst the wedding decisions! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.