Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365

Welcome to 2011 my loves! This week of pictures for Project 365 was the ending of one year and beginning of another. I still can't believe its 2011 ALREADY.



33/365 The mister and I were finally able to find him a casual coat/jacket. Thank goodness!



34/365 The Pen Pal Project is in full swing and the first round of mailings went out.


35/365 The calm before the storm.  Making my way to the highway from work.




36/365  One of my antique cups and saucers.  My dad found this one in Louisiana for me. ♥


37/365 I made cupcakes for the New Year's Eve get together at my parent's house.  Chocolate with blue vanilla frosting and confetti sprinkles! Yumm!


38/365 New Year's Day always consists of a bowl of black-eyed peas & other wonderful veggies.  Fried squash is one of my absolute favorites, especially when its a little burnt!


39/365  We got the bridesmaids' dresses picked out and purchased.  Another thing of the list off to-dos for the wedding. 


What all did you get accomplished during your last week of 2010 and first week of 2011?


1 comment:

  1. Cute dresses!! I really like that style! :) Fried squash is THE best!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.