Monday, December 27, 2010

Project 365

Before I post pictures for Project 365, I want to say, I hope everyone had a SPLENDID Christmas holiday and got everything (or most everything) you asked for and created wonderful memories with loved ones.


26/365 All the goodies I made for work during the Cook-A-Palooza


27/365 One of the many wonderful gifts Damon got me - now I can complete one of my Bucket List items - Beef Bourguignon


28/365 Main Street on Christmas - this is one of my favorite stores to pass - its always decorated for the season


29/365 Lately, Dexter loves hiding in the washing machine.  Children I tell you.


30/365 Packing up all the goodies to travel to all our families' houses.


31/365 Emilee was definitely treated well this Christmas. 


32/365  Amanda and Garrett gave me a gift card to Macy's.  New plates! Yay!  Thanks Guys!


What did y'all get for Christmas??

1 comment:

  1. Lots of camera things! Looks like you racked up this holiday! This Project 365 thing looks like fun!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.