Friday, December 17, 2010

“You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”

-Unknown



Just a simple reminder on this wonderful, much needed Friday morning.  And that is SMILE!

Smile because you're alive. Smile because you have good health.  Smile because you really don't have it that bad. Smile because you can..  And most of all Smile because you are loved!

It doesn't take much effort to smile - I promise.  And if you smile, you can definetely can laugh today too.  You don't realize what difference a smile or a good laugh can make in your day or someone else's.

Have you smiled yet today?

4 comments:

  1. such a happy, fun post:) perfect for friday! i like smiling. smiling's my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did now when I read this post! I love reminders to smile!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiling is the best...i love it!! and reminders are always the best ♥

    hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.