Monday, December 27, 2010

for the snail mail lovers and wanters..

weheartit

About a week ago, well December 23 to be exact, Lindsay over at Scenic Glory, posted about having pen pals.  She has since then compiled a list of addresses from her readers and will be pen paling back and forth between those that are interested.  This beautiful lady always seems to inspire me with her creativity and imagination, with all her projects and ideas that she is constantly coming up with..  She is absolutely AMAZING! You definitely need to stop by her blog sometime and spend a few moments reading her words and show some love upon departure. 

With that, I have decided to go in a similar direction, and start a pen pal list of my own.  Its always fun to keep up with those across the world via snail mail, whether it be a card or handwritten letter. Being able to "experience" a little piece of other countries/places from someone else's perspective is such an enjoyment for me.  

But I have decided to throw a little something extra into my pen pal project.  If you decide to participate, which I think you should because it will be lots of fun, I promise, email me with your home address along with your birthday (so you can get a special little something on your special day.) 

My email is sugarbearbear@live.com  > > > email me with your name, home address and birthday and I will send you mine as well. 

Let the pen paling begin!

p.s. that little mail box up top  - totally love it, wish mine looked like this and my letters came tied in cute ribbon too.

8 comments:

  1. yay :) so excited to be pen pals! thank you for the blog love dear...you are so sweet ♥

    i love your birthday idea too... brilliant!

    i know you have my details already, but I will shoot you another email just in case...including my birthday :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun, fun idea:) I shall be sending you an e-mail shortly! i just love it when creative ideas are sparked through the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love handwritten letters! unfortunatly, i don't recieve many. have fun writing!

    by the way, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful idea! i absolutely love getting mail. sadly it's usually always bills. :) I do believe I'll send you a little email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so far behind...i seen this on her site last week and haven't found time to participate...hopefully i will soon:) would love to send things in the mail! she is such an inspiration:) love your site here! thanks for being a part of ftlob:) have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking about doing this!! I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your new blog design! she did an amazing job. Lindsay is just good at everything she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! I'm so in!!! E-mail on the way! Following you now as well!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.