Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world."

-Unknown


Six years ago today, my nephew was born.  A tad bit early may I add, but we just stay he was ready for the party to start. 

Happy Birthday Big Robert!


He definetely knows how to cheese up a camera....

We always joke that if he is asked what important day happened on December 7, he will say, "I graced this world with my presence" or something along those lines - not what REALLY happened.

And with that, let's remember all the lives lost today back in 1941.  Pearl Harbor was such a momentous day only to be remembered as "a date which will live in infamy".  RIP and God Bless.

  Much gratitude and thanks are owed to our military for the outstanding job they do every day to make us safe and continue to have the freedoms that we do.  Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you to our Military!!! and Happy Birthday to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers to this post my dear :) and a very happy birthday to your nephew!!

    xoxo

    p.s. i got your email and will get to work soon! i will probably be emailing you along the way to get some more details from you :) feel free to email me anytime...also if you come across certain looks you really like shoot me a link!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.