Monday, December 6, 2010

“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.”

-Scott Adams


This quote holds so true for me and my blogging capabilities.  I have tried and tried to "spice" up my blog with so many things.  Here's where I'm at:

Cute header that stretches across blog: FAIL
Adding custom fonts to blog: another FAIL
Adding my own signature to blog: FAIL
Cute little blog buttons: FAIL FAIL FAIL

The only thing I have managed to successful do is make the dashed lines.  That's it.  Boo! So one of these days I may have the money or the knowledge or the skills to figure this mess out.  Until then - plain ol boring blog for Bethani.

2 comments:

  1. hey girly...i love this quote and when i get home tonight i will help you with your blog! email me today what exactly you want (picture ideas, colors, fonts you want) and we will figure something out!

    i am at work today (finally after being out for a week), but should have some time to get something started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quote!!
    anddddd....I am a new follower!
    love your darling blog!
    xoxo

    ashley
    www.ashley-warner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.