Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'tis the season to be jolly..


sausage balls


pretzel rods, seasoned pretzels, and rolo pretzel turtle candies. my tote bag was packed to the brim <3


My work week this week is only Monday-Wednesday, with Thursday and Friday being our Christmas holiday time off.  And with a short week due to holidays, we decided to have Food Days all three days.. People have been bringing in ridiculous amounts of food the past couple of days, and we still have one more day to go.  I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it - all I have done the last two days is munch and munch.  And of course nothing is healthy.  But I have some super delicious recipes from this week that I'm going to be sharing later this week when I have some more time for extensive blogging...

I decided to make & share Sausage Balls (which turned out delicious, but a small catastrophe struck and they never made it to work), pretzel rods dipped in white almond bark & sprinkles, seasoned pretzels, & pretzel Rolo turtle candies (which are extremely sinful if you haven't experienced them before.) Pictures of the items I took are above.

Nothing to exciting this post, just filling the eyes of my readers with super delicious holiday yumminess!  Love you all! Cheers!

What treats do you like making & giving out at the holidays?


p.s. i'm super excited to see i have 25 followers.. the more the merrier.  i hope to have thousands one day :0)

3 comments:

  1. We are BOUND to munch on Christmas girl!
    Love,
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much food Bethani! I feel a food coma coming on just reading this post!

    I've never heard of sausage balls before - I am intrigued!!

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.