Tuesday, October 11, 2011

lets go riding.


since the weather has gotten cooler out, i've been having this huge obsession with riding boots.  i see them everywhere and have decided that i must get me a pair soon, so i can start sporting them with my jeans on fridays and weekend. perfect for a stroll downtown or just out and about with friends.

here are a few of the boots i'm particularly loving, whether my pocketbook can afford them is a different question.  number 5 is one of my favorites & are affordable, but those red ones, yum yum, those are cute too!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
 
soon enough i will have a pair and hope to post a picture or two of their adventures. 

maybe these little "fashion" posts will become a regular... we will see how popular they are.
til next time.

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered myself some riding boots! :) I got mine from Overstock. They have some really cute ones too! Love those red ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! those look awesome and comfy! I love boots but hate the idea of heels for a while day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a pair of riding boots for the winter too! These are nice, especially the first ones! Have a nice Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.