Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4/30/2011. our day. our parties

after getting ready, both parties made their ways to the chapel and outside to have their group shots taken. me being the lucky bride was restricted to chapel photos only, while the boys had their fun outside.

being in dresses, you can tell the ladies' photo session was more "formal" and "structured," while the men threw their texas rangers fan spirit into the photos.  i think those photos are some of my favorites.


i was still nervous like crazy during these photos.  i even forgot my earrings for these.  oops. 
at this point all the guests were arriving, so all eyes were focusing on me at that point, which made the nerves even worse. 

i was definitely ready to get the show on the road. 


these were some of my favorite guy shots. they knew exactly how to be themselves.

up next... the cermony!   (eeps! so excited!)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I can't wait to see more pictures! Your dress was gorgeous. =)

    xx-Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't tell you don't have earrings on, until you pointed it out! ;) The guys shots are fun! Excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.