Monday, October 17, 2011

it may be 50, but i've seen 12


visited 12 states (24%)
(texas, oklahoma, arkansas, lousiana, alabama, mississippi, tennessee, florida, north carolina, south carolina, new jersey, new york)


Create your own visited map of The United States or jurisdische veraling duits?


i find it crazy that after all the "traveling" i've done in my life, this all i've got to show for it. map wise that is.  24% seems pretty dismal if you ask me. 

 
and how in the world have i skipped missed georgia? 
apparently my life has not had a plan for me to end up there yet.

 it is now a goal of mine to fill in all the states.
some how some way.
husband in tow of course!

what would your visited states map look like?

3 comments:

  1. My map is here: http://www.trulylovelyblog.com/p/30-before-30.html
    and mine is 24% too! :) Just think if we could combine our maps we'd have almost half! ;) We only have two that are the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I have to make myself a map like this. Mine is prety wimpy too...I have some work to do. Happy MOnday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from mingle mondays -- i've only seen 12 states as well ... but it seems like so much more. one of my "life goals" is to visit all 50 states so the hubs and i definitely have some work cut out for us =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.