Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday's Fancies #1

i've decided its time that i start participating in {av's} friday fancies.  and what better way to kick off the party than with fall inspiration?!  i love the colors of fall! from bronzes to rusts to espresso browns to coppers.  

living in texas, fall is a hard one to predict.  you dont know if it will be a 100 degress or 50.  so this outfit i put together can fit well into both categories.  if hot, remove the cardigan, if chilly put it on. simple!


1.) I must say I love, love, love this cardigan. Everything about it screams my name. The color, the length and its ties with a belt.  And who would have though it was from H&M! I think I may have to run over there really soon and swipe one up for the cooler months.
2.) This dress by Vivienne Westwood is so gorg! The dress is perfect for work or play.  And the silk fabric makes even that more enticing.
3.) Apparently I'm a sucker for Dorothy Perkins jewelry, because #3 & #4 both come from her. Maybe its her prices?!  The long chain necklace is perfect from dress up or casual wear and pairs nicely with any color combo. 
4.) Like I said, these bangle braclets are also Dorothy Perkins and I love the playfulness and colors of these bangles.  Totally perfect for fall wear.
5.) The shoes! Its all about the shoes after all isn't it? I must say my eyes glistened when I saw these.  Super fun, super fall!
6. Leather handbag. For all your essential carrying needs.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, what a fabulous outfit that you put together! i love the colors!

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan. I really can't get enough of them...I think I have about 10 in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. Those colours are very 'Fall'. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.