Thursday, May 31, 2012

the sushi stand may have lost a loyal customer



i think this has to be one of my most favorite meals.
perfectly cool on warm texas days.
full of yummy veggies
and that sweet chili sauce you put on top
makes my mouth water.

i typically hit up the sushi stand at the grocery
for these or veggie sushies
but i decide to make the rolls myself this time.
they were a bit tedious, but totally worth all the work.
too bad i only bought one cucumber.
only left me with 6 rolls, 4 of which husband ate.
small fail.

*that little lifestyle change is working. three pounds down. go me!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you were able to make them yourself! And they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my absolute favorite at the moment!!! the sweet chilli sauce just makes the whole thing perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.