Tuesday, May 8, 2012

its a photog kind of world..

all courtesy of wehearit.com

you know those super awesome blogs, where you cant help but go back and read their posts and look at their pictures a million times?

well i'm not one of those blogs.  but i'm working on it. really i am..

i'm working on taking more pictures of the world around me. & by that i mean effective pictures. not just pictures of the sandwich i had for lunch.

i havent been doing that great of a job, but i hope to improve in the coming days, weeks, & months.

if you have any tips for photo taking & the such feel free to share.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'm one of those blogs either... But we all try right!? And I for one love your instagram photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.