Thursday, January 12, 2012

things that make me terribly happy 2012 #1


its been quite some time since i did a "things that make me terribly happy" list.
so i decided to give it a go, bring it back, & make it a regular staple (or try anyway) at the blog.
here it goes:

1. getting customer appreciation photos. they always make me smile.
2. the fact that football (for us) is over til next season.
3. that winter finally showed up this morning. it was cold. and i loved it.
4. 3 pints of beer for $7. and good beer. cant beat that!
5. the feeling knowing my paycheck friday doesnt go towards my car.
6. odd but true, listening to old ladies laughing with one another.  it makes me giggle.
7. watching good movies. even if i've seen them a million time or two times. they are still good movies.
8. upbeat music to get my morning going. have you head avicii yet? love, love!
9. getting real simple in the mail. my 2012 subscription has started.
10. valentine's day is a month away. time for pink, red & hearts everywhere!!

what makes you terribly happy?
share your list with me - cheersbethani {at} live {dot} com
and your list will make it into my happy thing rotation.

2 comments:

  1. So... I'm thinking maybe I need to subscribe to Real Simple. Think I would like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish winter would attack over here, already! It's way too warm to be January!!


    PS: I saw that you had entered a giveaway for MyMemroies Design Software in the past! I just thought I'd let you know, that I'm doing a giveaway for the software, as well! Feel free to enter at http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-memories-software-giveaway.html :)

    -Alynne

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.