Thursday, February 3, 2011

ice age part 2 - the meltdown...

I would love to say that the above is true, but today is just as blistering cold as it was yesterday.  The roads are dry in lots of places, but over zealous drivers are learning the hard way this morning.  Patches of ice are still everywhere and those patches are THICK! I'm still bumming a ride, since poor Bruce is iced into his little parking spot and not going anywhere.  Thank you loyal co-worker!

We are supposed to get more snow tonight, so that will add a nice little coating to the already trecherous roads for tomorrow's commute.  So all I can say is, "Is it July yet?"

With all this nastiness, we have been able to leave work two hours early, so we can be home before the dark sets in.  This has been extra wonderful, because its giving me a little more sewing time, so my items can be finished and posted up onto Cheers, Bethani!  I was able to get three (3) more items posted early this morning, so head over and check them out.  I'm particularly loving the Teal & White Hair Clip - so I will definietely be making one for myself!!

I hope everyone is staying warm and dry in all this craziness, whether you are North, South, East or West.  I'm thinking about you and hoping you stay safe as well; getting out if you don't have to is just not worth it folks.

Happy Thursday to you all! ♥

**Note: please excuse my little ETSY widget linking to you my site.. Its apparently on vacation today and doesn't want to cooperate.. So if you need my ETSY link it is:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/cheersbethani  ** 


xoxo,
Cheers,

7 comments:

  1. I'm so unexcited about at my office today. I highly doubt anybody has any intentions of getting out in this for anything that isn't critical - i.e. food, medical attention and work. But I'm here with my bruised pride - thanks icy stairs. I hope you have a wonderful day today. I love you!! Please be careful on your way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh and I visited your store today, and it looks amazing. I'm very proud of you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday! The cold front finally hit Florida. Boo! :(

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in sw fl and literally just went to turn the air down because it was on 73...i love the warmth....it's gonna be 80 today and i am sending some your way!:) the store is looking lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My office was closed the past two days. Today we were open but my manager told me not to come in because she wasn't. I also have a 30 mile commute to work so it would have been awful!

    I'm hoping it melts soon, I'm with you, I'm ready for warmer temperatures!!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm over it. I feel like I'm back in Columbus, OH again.... this SUCKS. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my way now!!! Stay warm and safe!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.