The past four days of my life has been consumed with nothing but thoughts of all things wedding. We had ups and we had downs, but I'm definitely happy to say, I'm glad those four days are behind us.. With 67 days until the big one, I'm ticking right along, well for the most part.
That room up there is the reception hall - it looks much smaller than it really is.. And those colors, not ours, its from another wedding. I can't wait to show off our colors ♥
But as for things now checked off our wedding to-do list, we can now show the following items completed:
- Bride's Cake (3 different flavors)
- Groom's Cake (1 flavor)
- Dress completely fitted (fiasco I tell ya - more on that later)
- Flowers (includes brides bouquet, toss bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, all the mens' boutonnieres including dads and ushers, moms wrist corsages)
- Ceremony decor
- Reception decor
- Invites/Response Cards Printed and almost assembled
- Bridal Hair Piece
- My mom's attire
- My Hair & Make-Up Arranged
Phew, I can tell you I feel extremely accomplished at this point, but we still have ALOT left!! If you notice, we have FOUR cake flavors!! Yea I said four! We just couldn't decide and it was in the budget, so what the hey, we took it.. I'm sure there was more we completed, but thats the big important stuff I can remember. We still have...
- Reception food & flatware (this including cups and silverware)
- Flower Girl attire (yea I know!)
- His ring (Am I that big of a procrastinator?? dudes are so much easier though!)
- Officiant (yea I know, again)
- Mail out the invites
- Finish getting Bridal Gifts
Anyway, thats what I have for now folks.