Tuesday, November 22, 2011

we are all thankful for something

thanks

thanksgiving is two days away! yikes! but i'm ready. for turkey & cranberry relish & sweet potato casserole & all the other amazing deliciousness the day brings.  but more importantly, i have so many things to be thankful for this year. this life. and here's some of them, both serious & a little quirky.


husband
family
my cozy little apartment
christmas music
the clean kroger store containing all my favorite foods
a job that offers amazing benefits, including health insurance
twinkling christmas lights and yard decor
clearance books at half price - i mean $1 for a book people!
sleeping in on the weekend
the smell of coffee brewing while finishing my morning routine
personalized mail besides bills
cool fall breezes
sunshine
being able to get out of bed every morning even when i dont want to
rain
talks with mom on the way home from a long day
dollar menus
knowledge
a full fridge & pantry
my kitties
being free & having my own mind
hugs & kisses
being married to the man i chose
spontaneous evenings full of laughter
being able to see the world in color
love
cable tv
clean clothes every day
bruce my car
all things peppermint
font type - homeade apple


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your list Bethani!!! :) And I absolutely concur on almost every one! Except the kitties... We have doggies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.