Tuesday, November 30, 2010

“Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”

-Larry Wilde




I think Moo Moo is trying to tell me something - poor thing I think sat on that those Christmas decorations/tree box for most of the Tuesday while I was on vacation.

Lucky for him, our Christmas tree was put up that same evening - pictures will be on my next edition of Project 365 since we are now getting presents wrapped and under the tree as well. 

HOW IS YOUR CHRISTmas DECORATING COMING?

3 comments:

  1. love this quote and of course all the pictures that go with it :) your kitty cat looks so comfortable!!

    excited to see all of your decorations.

    xoxo
    lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't christmas decorations the best? love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the outside lights but nothing inside yet. I think we're waiting a little closer to Christmas and once we get our tree we'll go all out!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.