Wednesday, October 17, 2012

alittle change never hurt anyone

you're probably going what just happened.
yes the blog has changed. quite a bit actually.

my blog is becoming more about being a mother & growing as family.
so i figured lets change things up a bit.

you can still subscribe.
you can still join via google friend connect.
you can still grab a button for your sidebar if you like.
its just now at the bottom. the very bottom.

i've also added all my pages back to the top
things like: about me. contact. & faq.

email is still the same too.
cheersbethani {at} live {dot} com

hope you like the changes as much as i do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I love it B! It's a lot more simple.. I like that! For a second I thought I had made over your blog, and that you changed it to this.. lol I was like, "Oh no! She didn't like it!" But it was someone else.. Nevermind.. It was a brain fart moment.. hahah!

    ♥Janette
    http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.