Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the sky is blue and the sun is shining

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

today is the start of something beautiful... weather that is, and i hope and pray that it remains this way for a while. nothing makes my day more than waking up next to him and walking out side and the weather being absolutely and wonderfully amazing!

driving home with the windows down is something of one of my guilty little pleasures, even if my hair has to be in ponytail position to do so.

my ritual of afternoon walks (more like treks, they tend to range from 3-6miles) is going to start again today, something I always look forward to when the weather is nice like today. Damon is going to join my ritual on weekends hopefully so we can enjoy the sunshine and shed some weight at the same time, nothing like killing two birds with one stone. I have about 15 more to lose before I think I will be happy. We will see what another 15 off looks like, hopefully bikini worthy.


housing update: the foundation is going to be poured toward the end of April, so we are still on track to have a complete house in Keller between July 2 and August 5, leaning more towards July 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.