Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bubble wrap is ready, the car just isnt packed

note uno: in a nut shell, I will be moving in with Damon when the house is completed (which should be mid-July)

its gotten to where I stay the majority at his place now anyway so mom and grandma have basically given me the go ahead to move in with him in various ways, some subtle and some not so subtle. now whether i have their blessing is a different story.


Grandma- basically told Damon a few weekends ago (like the 3rd time she's seen him) that he could box me up and take me whenever he wanted to. (Not so subtle if you ask me.)

Mom-told me since I'm spending all my time there anyway might as well stop traveling back and forth.


I am excited about this and very scared at the same time, both of which are totally expected in a new chapter like this. Damon has made me feel more loved, appreciated, cared for and wanted in the 3 months I have known him than any of my past relationships have done in their years combined. So I can't wait for our real future living together to start. The house is going to be absolutely amazing and beautiful and I can't wait to personalize it with pots and pans, plates, curtains and all the odds and ins a house must have. And dont forget the pot rack (he doesnt know about that one yet..)



note dos: Mom tore her ACL and PCL on her right knee the day Grandpa died (talk about good timing huh?) Anyhow, she was supposed to go meet with her ortho doc today to get the read of her MRI (I've learned its never good when they ask you to come in to hear the results of something like that.) From the looks of her knee and the pain she is dealing with, I'm sure surgery is in the near future.


pray for her that all goes well and gets back to her ol' self soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.