Friday, March 13, 2009

rain rain go away

even though we are in the middle of a drought and desperately need rain, i wish it would go away or just get warmer. 37 and rain is not something i want to start my luxurious relaxing weekend with ever.


  • here are a few pictures of the kiddos:



Moose (above) is our little button pusher. He knows exactly how to push every bit of my patience on days he knows that I need it. And hes def. not my cuddler. Hes what you call a guy's cat.


Dexter (below) is my baby. Hes my snuggler and cuddler. I would say if he was human he quite possibly could be gay.. He has that little pep in his step if you know what I mean.


  • this weekend entails another round of cupcake baking and decorating for St. Patty's day. This weeks batch was just a mouth teaser of sorts. Yes there were green!


♥ until next time, stay dry. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.