Wednesday, March 18, 2009

seriously?

They have got to be kidding, no dog person would buy this thing. But then again I have been proven wrong several times before.
___________________________________________________________

In other great news of mine, I went over my budget yesterday since I am going to be helping out with the bills at Damon's since I live there now. Yes you heard me correctly. It didnt happen quite as I had planned it out in my mind, but I'm working it out best I can. Back to the budget thing, yea I really need to start budgeting my money better, like much, much better for real. Prior to this situation my bills consisted of:

  • Car
  • Phone
  • Sallie Mae
  • BOA
  • Target
  • Gasoline
  • Groceries (I don't even eat out anymore, maybe once a week if that)
  • oh and that stupid gym membership til December.


and that was it.. Now with me living with him we have to add:

  • Rent
  • Utilities
  • Car Insurance (my parents used to pay for it)

So my measly budget just took a major hit, and its kind of like a major blow to my retail therapy situation. I have got to STOP spending money on stupid things I know for a fact that I can live without. Basically I have to stop spending on anything and everything period.. Its much harder than I thought it would be. I pray that God can give me some kind of inner strength to be able to do this successfully, because its only going to get harder for me when the house comes along.

I just need that strength from somewhere, because I know I can do this if I put my mind to it and get serious. And I will do anything to have that right now.


Quote Today: Everyone smiles in the same language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.