Thursday, October 14, 2010

weekends are for lovers..

since the weather has started to cooperate - and well flat out been cooler than the typical dreadul Texas summers, I can't wait to start going out and doing..  For this weekend Damon and I are going to make a trip out to the Dallas Arboretum to see all the fall landscapes - I hear it is absolutely gorgeous there this time of year.  And better yet, we are going to have a picnic as well.  Like I told Damon, I LOVE PICNICS!  I dont know what it is about them.  Probably just have the simplest of foods on a blanket out in the gorgeous landscape with the perfect weather.  Its a simple love in life.

Seriously who can resist?

I also am looking forward to the pumpkin patch, the you pick farm and pumpkin carving... Yay for Autumn! I will post pictures of our like adventures soon.  

Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.