Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well."

-jim rohn

Criminal Minds always seems to begin and end the show with a quirky, motivational, or inspiring quote - so hey I thought I should do that with this blog.  New quote every post.. Its a good goal to have.

About a week or so ago, I found a Homeade Oreo recipe that I was dying to try.   I mentioned a few posts back that I had tried them and was going to post the information/recipe for them - well I never got around to it.  I know I'm bad at that.  So today is your lucky day - I made them again on Sunday, except this time I colored the frosting orange for a fun Halloween twist.






You can get the lovely recipe here >>>>> Homeade "Oreos"    These are super delicious!  I hope you like them as much as we do.

I still have to make my chocolate goat cheese cupcakes.  Procastination central over here I know.  I will get to it.  Promsie!

1 comment:

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.