Monday, May 4, 2009

craigslist <3

Damon and I have been looking at a few things for the house once it is ready for move-in, mainly a dining room table and refridgerator (black side by side.) We had found a few at a couple different stores that we liked, but really didnt like spending that kind of money right now.


So we gave Craigslist a try, and I am absolutely in love with that site now. Here's what we found and purchased last week, and I must say, I can't wait to see it in the house and start using them:




The table - it has a leaf so it will expand to 54 x 54; counter height



The "wine bar" - we can take out the wine bottle rack and use it for a curio cabinet :)






The chairs - we got all four of them to go with the table, and they are cushioned and comfy

We got all of them for a fantastic deal which we couldn't pass up, and everything is in fanstastic condition, so that made me even more willing to get it... So now the hunt is on for the black side by side fridge. We're in no hurry, since we have until July to find one.

The frame is being started today, so by the end of the week we should have a "house." I can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.