Tuesday, April 14, 2009

filling in, but leaving out

so i've been rambling on and on about this house being built and its come to my attention from several people who read (not many read but most who do read) that I've failed to mention the whereabouts of the future abode.

Its in Keller of 377 (so like north Keller.) It's popping up like hotcakes out there but its really nice and still holds alot of the country feel in the area but enough city that its not totally overwhelming like Arlington has grown to be. Im just thrilled not to see huge sporting complexes and supermalls (even though I have an extreme love to go to them.) I just hate traffic and Keller is currently and hopefully stays traffic friendly for a long while to come.


Last night was dinner with his parents (mom and step-dad). Its the traditional Monday night fajitas and taquito dinner. Ricky informed me some of the pipework had been laid yesterday, so of course I wanted to go investigate and snoop ASAP, so Damon and I headed out there after dinner. (its only like a 10-15 minute drive from Gvine.) Of course by the time we got out there it was dark, so I wasn't able to get any good pictures from the truck, so hopefully when I get back out there it will still be daylight enough to snap some good photos for the good ol memory book I'm going to make.


Otherwise, life is ok. Its ubber stressful, but its working out, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.