Monday, November 2, 2009

the nip in the air is comforting

driving to work this morning with coffee in hand, it felt quite comforting to actually have a COAT on with the temperature gauge for the AC over the red part just a little. yea it was only 45 which isn't eskimo or guiness books worthy, but i know it mean red noses, scarves, long sleeves and cocoa are upon us.



I pulled out the first of the christmas decor this weekend. (yes i know, only november 2,) but really, I'm a christmas decorating fool. I love everything winter, christmas-y and lovely. I can't help it. And my goals are to make Damon a little more Holiday this year. :)





On all the blogs I read, the favorite things list is a must and I can say I have not offically done one before so here it goes (fall edition):



Baking/Cooking - a new found love.

The lights at night off all the sky rise buildings

Camarel Apples and Popcorn Balls

The rustling and color changing of leaves
Campbell's Chicken Noodle & Tomato Soups
Rosy Cheeks and Noses
Spending time with family and friends
Giving Thanks
Macy's Day Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.