Wednesday, September 30, 2009

killers and cake batter

I'm so glad that sweeps week is over and now the TV series have started again with new shows. I was getting utterly sick of reruns. And OnDemand only updates so many times a month. Damon and I have a ridiculous (or so it seems to me) amount of shows that we watch on a "regular" basis.

Monday:
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
MNF (Monday Night Football)
The Closer
Tuesday:
NCIS (The REAL one, not the LA)
So You Think You Can Dance (I love this show for some reason, bc i can't "dance")
Hell's Kitchen
Addicted to Beauty (Oxygen)
Wednesday:
Criminal Minds
Modern Family (New Series)
Thursday:(by far our busiest)
Grey's Anatomy
Flash Forward (New Series, kinda like lost)
Project Runway (mine)
Bones
Mentalist
CSI
Friday:
CATCH UP!
I must say our DVR records always always. Because when we aren't watching a regular, NFL network is on or a football game. I used to hardly ever watch TV, but now it consumes my life.
~
I tried the Triple Chocolate Bliss cake last night. MMM its sooo chocolately and delicious. Perfect for the non-committed and even committed chocoholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.