Friday, September 11, 2009

i smell the fallness



so finally the temperature is beginning to drop. A whole week under 90? Fantastic to see if you ask me. This summer was brutal so I am glad it's finally beginning to cool off.



work has been extremely hectic with the recent happenings of retirings and vacations. so catch up has been my name this week and I'm just so glad to say TGIF!


while i was on vacation i did alot of recipe printing, cookbook hunting, cooking and baking. i must say i'm finally getting back into the groove of wanting to cook and bake. there for awhile if i didnt have to and had a way to avoid it i will, but i'm glad im back in the kitchen saddle.

peanut butter chocolate chunk oatmeal cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.