Thursday, August 6, 2009

Need a prayer? Just call.

I thought I was pretty knowledgeable and culturally diverse when it came to things. And I had thought I had seen my share of oddities and things that you just didnt think existed. Until yesterday. Heading to 114 from work yesterday, I am following behind a lady in a Honda Accord (older model.) We pulled up to the stop light and while waiting for the light to change back to green I glance down and began reading the purple bumper sticker she had on her car.

It was for a prayer hotline. I never in a million years would have thought there were prayer hotlines. 24/7/365 ones for that. Yes I know they have the prayer towers and prayer rooms at churches/cathedrals/mosques/etc where theres 24 hr praying, but yea never a prayer hotline. I was just baffled. Meh. Guess I am a little more diverse now than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.