Thursday, March 7, 2013

a recipe: crock pot beef tips

being a new mommy, meals have been out on the back burner. no pun intended. unless benjamin's feedings are scheduled to a tee then it will typically interfere with cooking.

so I go for simple yet delicious and wholesome meals until our routine smoothes and becomes more regular. thus my crock pot is my favorite. a new favorite recipe that I have discovered thanks to Pinterest is Beef Tips Over Butter Noodles.

Ingredients:
1-3 lbs stew meat
1 can sprite, 7up or other lemon lime soda (soda can be regular or diet)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 package onion soup
1 package brown gravy mix
Mushroom pieces (optional)

Put all items in crock pot and mix thoroughly. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Before serving, prepare butter noodles as instructed on package. Serve. Enjoy!!

This was delicious! So delicious we ate it all! A modification that was thought of was serving over rice rather than noodles for a change or if you don't have noodles on hand.

I hope you and yours enjoy this recipe as much as we did.

Want to follow along on Pinterest? Find me under cheersbethani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.