Tuesday, August 14, 2012

baby g: an update


this week marks 15 weeks along in the pregnancy with baby g.  we've had two doctors appointments and are going to our next one tomorrow.  husband and i couldn't be more excited.  maybe just maybe we can get a glimpse of what gender baby has decided on.  if not, it will be another 5 weeks before we find out and that to me, could equal to torture.  i'm ready to start buying fun stuff already. we did buy a crib this past weekend (yay!) but are going to wait until much closer to the due date to start really getting the nursery together.

the constant nausea and vomitting has subsided. thank goodness, but smells and some gross things since know how to make my stomach turn.  i've also finally gotten alittle more of my energy back, which i'm sure for husband is a miracle in itself.

cravings have been weird. well not really weird, but pizza and mexican food, i seriously can eat anytime of day, every single day.  plus its been nice being able to enjoy a piece of yummy sweet food every now and again. cheesecake particularly!!

i can tell my stomach is starting to show some, but i had a little extra fluff to begin with.  i really think baby going to be a back rider this whole pregnancy, leaving me to just look "fat" rather than pregnant as my back is already at its wit's end sometimes. but as long as baby is cozy, i'm all good.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post on pregnancy. Pizza was my go to when I was pregs with my daughter, now 28 yrs old. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com New follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your feeling better! I can't wait to hear what you are having. It has been complete torture for me these last 9 months not finding out. Never again! haha

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.