Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Its finally working.... enjoy...


This is one of my most favorite pictures of all time.

Its from NYC when I went last October. I think that this tends to capture alot of hidden beauty that the world has to offer us but we are to busy to see it, and sometimes through the lens of a camera, we are able to capture it in all of its greatness.

I dont know what it is about it but everytime I look at it, I get this overwhelming sense of peace and happiness..










This is another picture that overwhelms me with peace and serenity when I look at it. When I look at it, it takes all the bad in the world away. Everything about this picture is happy emotions.




This is part of the landscape outside where I was staying while I was there.






Simple looking up while in NYC at all the tall giant size buildings that they have to offer there.



Again simplicity at its best.





Okay so thats a few of the pictures from NYC, just simple pictures that make me happy and smiley when I look at them... Here's more recent, random ones.



Seeing this sign in the afternoons makes me happy, this is where I exit to my house! YAY



My grandma (mom's mom,) whom I gonna be just like when I get old.

Oh how I excited I am.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.