Wednesday, December 31, 2008

where were you 365 days ago?

I must say one year ago I could have said I would have been a future mrs to the past relationship in my life.. I thought everything was great.. I was wrong..

I've moved on to someone new that I can look back at my past and say is so much better for me.

this past years obstacles, trials, miracles, and even few and far between accomplishments has led to see one of the craziest, most hectic, wonderful, and possibly one of the most satisfyingm rewarding and lifes purpose finding years of my life.

I have learned so many things.. I have failed at some many things.. Accomplished many things. Experienced great things. Observed some of lifes little miracles. And met some of the greatest people in my life.. All within the last 365 days..

Amazing I know.. And for that I am grateful and thankful..

Think about your last year.. Can you say the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by!
you made my day.